Use entity-table for VM landing page
0) explore possibility of using api.service.ts with entity-table
1) remove VM card view
2) reuse existing code for vm-summary view
3) use service toggle for turning on/off virtual machines.
4) removing FAB buttons for VM section
if successfully completed this would allow UI to re-use entity-table in vm landing page along with the vm-summary on top thus giving user uniform experience.
working branch: https://github.com/freenas/webui/compare/FIX-67420-STABLE
- File Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 12.35.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 12.35.20 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 12.51.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 12.51.41 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 12.51.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-28 at 12.51.53 PM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-INTERNAL77
VM created / VM list-table view / functionality all appears in tact and I do not see anything in this regard that is lacking compared to the card view. Columns choice is a nice addition.