Expose jail securelevel in new UI
By default, jails are created with securelevel=2, which prevents some actions from being performed in the jail. In my case, I'm trying to do builds in a jail, but it fails to run chflags because of the securelevel. I was able to change the securelevel of the jail on the CLI by running `iocage set securelevel=0 builder`.
It would be nice to have this exposed in the UI, or more generic access to all jail properties.
#11 Updated by Jeff Ervin almost 3 years ago
- File Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 11.49.47 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 11.49.47 AM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 11.50.14 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 11.50.14 AM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 11.50.26 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 11.50.26 AM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-U2-INTERNAL93
Edited and saved setting changes.