Some Plugins display N/A for version and missing IPV6 addresses
Reason for Blocked:
Dependent on a related task to be completed
Some plugins, specifically the Plex Media Server (Plex Pass) plugin display a version of N/A once installed. This is on a clean system.
I also see this for the Channels DVR plugin, but unsure if this SHOULD show a version given it’s not available via the GUI yet...
Additionally - it seems that the IPV6 address column is not properly populated, displaying “vnet0|accept_rtac” instead of the IPV6 address or “Auto” as would appear on the jails page.
Screenshot attached for reference.
Updated by Dru Lavigne 6 months ago
- Category changed from GUI (new) to Middleware
- Assignee changed from Release Council to William Grzybowski
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.3
Updated by William Grzybowski 6 months ago
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Brandon Schneider
Updated by Brandon Schneider 6 months ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Blocked
- Reason for Blocked set to Dependent on a related task to be completed
Updated by Kris Moore 3 months ago
- Status changed from Blocked to Closed
Also available in: Atom