remove system dataset warning alert from TrueNAS HA
On TrueNAS HA systems, logic was added to place a warning in the webUI when the system dataset was set to anything other than freenas-boot. This was done in a hurry and the underlying issue wasn't fully understood so this logic is a mistake.
This ticket is to have that alert removed.
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Target version changed from TrueNAS 11.1-U8 to 11.3
- Copied to Bug #68034: Remove system dataset warning alert from TrueNAS HA appliances added
- Copied to Bug #68043: Remove system dataset warning alert from TrueNAS HA appliances added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom