Use correct permissions for /var/log/netdata/debug.log
Every time the netdata service starts this log message is created in /var/log/messages. Cannot open file '/var/log/netdata/debug.log'
This is the contents of that directory. The debug.log file does not exist.
l /var/log/netdata/ 1 netdata netdata 0 Dec 12 22:44 .keep
If I create the debug.log file and restart netdata the log message goes away.
- Subject changed from netdata: Cannot open file '/var/log/netdata/debug.log' to Use correct permissions for /var/log/netdata/debug.log
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No