Editing an Init or Shutdown script in the GUI renders it inoperable
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a test script somewhere. Mine was
#!/bin/bash echo `date` >> /mnt/tank/some/logfile.txt
2. From the GUI: Tasks > Init/Shutdown Scripts, Add
Script: <select script file above>
When: Post Init
3. You can estart to verify that it works, it's not a very exciting script.
4. Back in the GUI, open the edit script page. Re-select all of the same options.
The script should keep working.
The script no longer works.
Seemingly related, on the script overview page, the values for "Type" and "When" are now listed as all-uppercase values, SCRIPT and POSTINIT. (See screenshot)
The same thing appears to happen with SHUTDOWN scripts.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed
- Target version changed from Backlog to N/A
- Reason for Closing set to Duplicate Issue
Shawn: this should be fixed on the related ticket for U2 (due out in a few weeks). Please leave a comment on this ticket should the issue persist for you after updating to that version once it is available.