Fix bug in manual volume creation in legacy UI
In the "Member Disks" section, if you highlight a drive, it is removed from the"ZFS Extra" list.
In the "ZFS Extra" section, if you choose a drive, it IS NOT removed from the "Members Disks" section.
This, ultimately, causes confusion and allows the user to make irreversible changes to their zpool.
If selecting a disk in the "ZFS Extra" section, it should remove that disk from the "Members Disks" section.
- Copied from Bug #70698: manual volume creation behavior in legacy UI added
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Target version changed from Master - FreeNAS Nightlies to TrueNAS 11.1-U7
- Subject changed from manual volume creation behavior in legacy UI to Fix bug in manual volume creation in legacy UI
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Target version changed from TrueNAS 11.1-U7 to 11.1-U7
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed on FreeNAS-11.1-U7-INTERNAL9
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom