Fix devname traceback when selecting an iSCSI device
I've been running with a few iscsi zvol devices for some time now and they continue to work fine after upgrading from 11.1 to 11.2. However with 11.2 I cannot add a new device extent in sharing/iscsi/extent/add because the drop down arrow presented to select the device isn't being populated. I have several un-used zvol devices which should be selected-able, but nothing appears when I click on the white arrow. Also when I look at existing extents, created prior to the upgrade, they do not display the device they are associated with either.
There has been some discussion on the subject here:
I can create and use new file extents OK.
My last action was to create a new pool called test, create a new zvol called test but I still cannot see this when trying to add an iscssi extent.
#11 Updated by Dru Lavigne almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from iscsi extents - cannot see devices after upgrade from 11.1 to 11.2 to Fix devname traceback when selecting an iSCSI device
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Need additional information from Author)
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No