Make sure directory tree exists for crypto plugin
Just updated to today's Nightlies. System stoped booting while loading some crypto plugin stuff. Failed back to a older image.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Blocked
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Vladimir Vinogradenko
- Reason for Blocked set to Need additional information from Author
Can you tell us which image exactly it was?
Also care to try the next week? Or QA test is not catching any issue of that sort.
gerry the hat wrote:
It was 11.3-MASTER-201901240955. And yes, I'll try the next images as well.
If you keep hitting the problem hit Ctrl+C or wait long enough and boot should proceed.
We will need /var/log/middlewared.log once it boots (in fault state).
Well, unfortunately I can't provide the log as I can't ssh in that state, so I made some photos. I did CTRL+C but the system seems in such an unusable state, that no ssh is possible. Nginx won't let me login either.
- File console.log added
- File daemon.log added
- File debug.log added
- File freenas-debug.new added
- File messages added
- File middlewared.log added
- File middlewared.log.1 added
Managed to get the logs. Just gave the latest update a try, same result. Unfortunately the output does not make that much sense to me, so I'm lost and have no clue what went wrong.
- Status changed from Blocked to Screened
- Assignee changed from Vladimir Vinogradenko to William Grzybowski
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.3-BETA1
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Need additional information from Author)
Thanks for the logs, its very helpful.
- Subject changed from after update booting struck while loading some crypto plugin to Make sure directory tree exists for crypto plugin
- Target version changed from 11.3 to 11.3-BETA1
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No