Cannot edit crontabs created before 11.1 U7
I updated from 11.1-U6.3 to U7 and was unable to enable/disable any existing crontab via ui (haven't tried API).
The error message is "The user root is not valid.".
I tried root user and other users but same result.
This happened for crontabs which existed before the update to U7.
I haven't created new crontab - If I revert back to U6.3 all works fine (tried that and updated again to U7 with the same bug).
#5 Updated by William Grzybowski almost 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Vladimir Vinogradenko to Andrew Walker
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.1-U8
Andrew, this seems to be somewhat related to directory services. Could you investigate, please?
Feel free to pass it back to me if thats not the case (I didnt investigate too deeply).
#13 Updated by Andrew Walker almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed
- Reason for Closing set to Duplicate Issue
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Closing this ticket as duplicate. Issue followed in: https://redmine.ixsystems.com/issues/76000