iocage jails stop when detaching an unrelated pool
On my system, running FN-11.2-RELEASE-U1, all iocage jails stop when I detach a pool. Iocage is using the main pool, which is not the pool I am detaching when this occurs. I see nothing in messages when iocage stops.
All pools that are detached are backups (created either by replicating recursive periodic snapshots of the root dataset, or by using rsync), which also have a copy of the iocage dataset, so that is possibly implicated in this apparent bug.
Another possible implicated issue: when I first activated iocage, I did an "iocage activate" without specifying the pool, and iocage activated on the first pool when sorted alphabetically, which was not the desired pool. I did "iocage clean -a; iocage activate <pool>" to sort this out, but perhaps some cruft was left behind that is now trigger a bug.
- Private changed from No to Yes
- Reason for Blocked set to Need additional information from Author
Kevin: please reproduce then attach a debug (System -> Advanced -> Save debug) to this ticket.
Updated by Kevin Horton over 2 years ago
- File debug-big_bertha-20190210112513.tgz added
Problem reproduced, then Debug saved and attached to this ticket
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Vladimir Vinogradenko
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Need additional information from Author)
Updated by William Grzybowski over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Vladimir Vinogradenko to Brandon Schneider
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-U3
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Target version changed from 11.2-U3 to 11.3-BETA1
- Copied to Bug #76162: When detaching a pool only stop jails on that pool added
- File deleted (
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom