debug not capturing on passive controller
In 11.1-U7, on a pre-production TrueNAS we were handed DNS IP addresses that were not working.
Since the TrueNAS was configured to use this DNS servers, this showed that netstat -i was taking a LONG time to run.
This caused the freenas-debug process from completing on the passive controller. This ticket is to change the netstat -i command to netstat -in so it only prints numeric IP addresses and stops trying to use the configured DNS servers.
- Status changed from Screened to In Progress
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.1-U8
- Related to Bug #75180: Use arp -an in freenas-debug added
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Target version changed from 11.1-U8 to 11.3-BETA1
- Copied to Bug #76080: Use netstat -in in freenas-debug added
- Copied to Bug #76089: Use netstat -in in freenas-debug added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom