Use arp -an in freenas-debug
In 11.1-U7, on a pre-production TrueNAS we were handed DNS IP addresses that were not working.
Since the TrueNAS was configured to use this DNS servers, this showed that arp -a was taking a LONG time to run.
This caused the freenas-debug process from completing on the passive controller. This ticket is to change the arp -a command to arp -an so it only prints numeric IP addresses and stops trying to use the configured DNS servers.
#7 Updated by Dru Lavigne over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from debug not capturing on passive controller (arp -a issue) to Use arp -an in freenas-debug
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No