Remove extraneous update snapshot from plugins
On failure, it's important it stays. But it stops successful updates from being ran again that day.
- File Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 4.27.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 4.27.02 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 4.25.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-28 at 4.25.28 PM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Failed Testing
I upgraded Couch Potato and it succeeded (screenshot provided)
I tried to upgrade it again and I got the message:
Error: Snapshot already exists! (see screenshot)
- Status changed from Failed Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
I needed to Update, not upgrade, It does update and then re-update but there is no indication of any activity happening, after selecting update, until it succeeds with a message at the bottom of the screen
I am marking this as "test passed" and creating a New GUI ticket.