When detaching a pool only stop jails on that pool
On my system, running FN-11.2-RELEASE-U1, all iocage jails stop when I detach a pool. Iocage is using the main pool, which is not the pool I am detaching when this occurs. I see nothing in messages when iocage stops.
All pools that are detached are backups (created either by replicating recursive periodic snapshots of the root dataset, or by using rsync), which also have a copy of the iocage dataset, so that is possibly implicated in this apparent bug.
Another possible implicated issue: when I first activated iocage, I did an "iocage activate" without specifying the pool, and iocage activated on the first pool when sorted alphabetically, which was not the desired pool. I did "iocage clean -a; iocage activate <pool>" to sort this out, but perhaps some cruft was left behind that is now trigger a bug.
#9 Updated by Jeff Ervin over 2 years ago
- File Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.23.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.23.32 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.23.45 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.23.45 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.24.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.24.12 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.24.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.24.27 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.24.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 2.24.52 PM.png added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Test Passed FreeNAS-11.2-U2-INTERNAL100
Created 2 pools (JailTest1 / Jailtest2) > Installed Deluge plugin contained on Jailtest1. Detached Jailtest2 pool > Verified Jail/plugin was still running on Jailtest1 (all done on FN01)