New Web UI: Unable to select GUI SSL certificate
In the New Web UI the available certificates are not shown in the "System -> General -> GUI SSL Certificate" drop-down list.
I performed the following steps:
1. Import an external CA
2. Generate a new CSR using the GUI
3. Sign the CSR with the external CA
4. Import the resulting Certificate using the GUI.
5. Try to select the certificate in "System -> General -> GUI SSL Certificate", the list is empty.
Changing to the Legacy Web UI the imported cert is listed and can be selected.
Updated by William Grzybowski over 2 years ago
- Copied from Bug #69157: Use new websocket call that supports displaying signed certificates in System -> General of new UI added
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Target version changed from 11.2-U3 to 11.3-BETA1
- Copied to Bug #76639: Display available certificates in System -> General -> GUI SSL Certificate drop-down list added
- File deleted (
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom