Display available certificates in System -> General -> GUI SSL Certificate drop-down list
In the New Web UI the available certificates are not shown in the "System -> General -> GUI SSL Certificate" drop-down list.
I performed the following steps:
1. Import an external CA
2. Generate a new CSR using the GUI
3. Sign the CSR with the external CA
4. Import the resulting Certificate using the GUI.
5. Try to select the certificate in "System -> General -> GUI SSL Certificate", the list is empty.
Changing to the Legacy Web UI the imported cert is listed and can be selected.
#10 Updated by Zackary Welch over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Confirmed fixed in 11.2-U3.
1. System->CA, added new 'Import CA'. You can get certificates by making an internal CA and then exporting both the key and the certificate, then importing those as an external CA. Make sure to include the key, otherwise you cannot sign it later.
2. System->Certificates, make a new Certificate Signing Request. I'm using the same information I put in the internal CA that I imported.
3. System->CA, selected the external certificate and click Sign CSR. A new certificate with the chosen identifier (I did cert1) will show up in System->Certificates.
4. System->General->GUI SSL Certificate. You need protocol to include 'https'. The new certificate should appear in that drop down menu.