Remove empty vertical scrollbars from new UI and fix text that is too dark for some themes
- Should be no empty vert scroll bar on...
a) the full app page (see pics)
b) on the Shell
c) on Display Sys Processes
- Also, I squeezed a text color fix into this PR, so all the text on Network/Network Summary should be appropriately colored no matter the theme (there was some dark text that didn't change for light themes)
- windows zoom != 100%
- try chrome zoom != 100%
- resize window
happens still in 11.2u2, thought i report it ;)
#2 Updated by Dennis Mullen almost 3 years ago
- File Screenshot from 2019-02-27 10-08-06.png Screenshot from 2019-02-27 10-08-06.png added
- File Screenshot from 2019-02-27 10-08-38.png Screenshot from 2019-02-27 10-08-38.png added
- File Screenshot from 2019-02-26 16-13-43.png Screenshot from 2019-02-26 16-13-43.png added
- Should be no empty vert scroll bar on the full app page (see pics) or on Shell or Display Sys Processes.
- Also, all test on Network/Network Summary should adjust to themes.