Add back pool column to disk list page of new UI
Best seen in attached 3 screenshots.
It doesn't make sense to me that the four 8 TB drives show as 'Unused' in the pool column (circled in pink).
Relatedly, in the dashboard, it only shows one disk (the SSD, and not the HDDs). This seems wrong too.
This is from a just-purchased iXSystems FreeNAS 2U-12. I didn't create the pool, it came like that from iX.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Erin Clark
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-U3
- Private changed from No to Yes
Could you please give us a debug? Go to System > Advanced, click save debug and attach the debug to the ticket.
- File debug-freenas-20190226155932.tgz added
- Related to Bug #69346: Dashboard Pool card 'Disk details not avalible' added
In Storage>Pools>Status if I click the 3-vertical-dots button for any of the HDDs (ex the row that says 'multipath/disk1p2') and choose 'Edit', then nothing happens. OTOH, if I do the same for the SSD, I do get to the 'edit pool disk' screen.
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Lola Yang
Most of these issues are all duplicate issues involving multipath, for the dashboard thing see 69346, we are adding multipath page support see 70527 for managing multipaths like the old UI, for disks page that column doesn't work properly so we will be removing it in 61785. Passing to Lola to look into the disk edit issue
- Related to Bug #61785: Hide pool column in new UI until middleware is complete added
- Blocked by Bug #78052: disk online/offline/replace rest call not work for pool with multipath disks added
- Related to Bug #78258: ws call disk.get_unused not work properly with multipath disks added
- Status changed from Unscreened to Blocked
- Target version changed from 11.2-U3 to 11.2-U4
- Reason for Blocked set to Dependent on a related task to be completed
Updated by William Grzybowski over 1 year ago
- Related to Bug #80409: Add middleware support for multipath in used disks call added
- Status changed from Blocked to Not Started
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Dependent on a related task to be completed)
- Status changed from Not Started to In Progress
- File deleted (
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Subject changed from Storage>Pools>Status & Storage>Disks give conflicting info about pool membership to Add back pool column to disk list page of new UI
Also available in: Atom