Workaround EOF error when fetching a plugin on a clean system
Until the plugin routine can be rewritten to not prompt interactively on first init, this is a workaround for that behavior.
- Copied from Bug #77503: Workaround EOF error when fetching a plugin on a clean system added
- Target version changed from Master - FreeNAS Nightlies to 11.2-U3
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
Updated by Brandon Schneider almost 3 years ago
Make sure the system is 100% clean
iocage clean -af ; zfs destroy -r POOL/iocage
and then go to the GUI and fetch a plugin. It should start fetching the missing RELEASE, if you get to that section, this passes.
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by Zackary Welch over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Confirmed fixed in 11.2-U3.
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom