Add colors to pool status on the Storage > Pools page of new UI
On the pool list page, the pool status (Healthy, etc.) should have a green icon next to it if healthy, yellow if Degraded, Red if otherwise. Also, read the message and make sure there aren't any typos, since I made some small changes in formatting.
On the dashboard the GUI shows a color for each pool based on its current condition. Would it be possible to have these colors also shown on the Storage > Pools page? It would be helpful to see the pool's status just by seeing the color instead of having to read the status for each pool.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Dennis Mullen
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.3-BETA1
Updated by Anonymous over 2 years ago
BRB: Add a green checkmark or smily face or some symbol that indicates "good" for healthy", yellow warning triangle for something for degraded, red x or frowny face for really bad states
Updated by Dennis Mullen over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Subject changed from Add colors to pool status on the Storage > Pools page to Add colors to pool status on the Storage > Pools page of new UI
- Target version changed from 11.3-BETA1 to 11.2-U4
Also available in: Atom