unify verbiage for reasons why 'HA Unavailable'
The verbiage used for the reasons why HA is unavailable needs to be unified. For example, is it "standby" or "passive". The customer facing verbiage uses both. This ticket is to change the verbiage specifically for the "HA" widget in the top-right hand corner of the legacy webUI.
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Target version set to 11.3-BETA1
- Copied to Bug #79059: unify verbiage for reasons why 'HA Unavailable' added
- Copied to Bug #79068: Unify verbiage for reasons why HA is unavailable added
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom