Widen disk column of Pool Manager in new UI
In the tables on the pool manager page, the Disk columns should be noticeably wider.
See screenshots. Regardless of browser font size, the table column is too narrow for the string "multipath/disk1". This is on hardware from iXsystems.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Dennis Mullen
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.2-U4
This is similar to the column width thing Dennis did to entity-table, passing to him to do the same to the volume manager
Updated by Dennis Mullen over 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
- Subject changed from In Storage > Pools > Create Pool, the 'Disk' table column is too narrow for "multipath/disk1" string to Widen disk column of Pool Manager in new UI
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom