New GUI login appears to hangs after client wakes up
- Login using new GUI with Firefox 65.0.2 on Fedora client (other web browsers not tested)
- Using GUI and leave at any page (main page not tested)
- Without logout, suspend client (minimum suspend time unknown)
- Activate client and try to access GUI
- Login screen forced by GUI
- Login performed and appears to hang
- Logged in to earlier used page
- Access main page which triggers an automatic login with return to earlier page
#2 Updated by Troy Williams over 2 years ago
I am encountering this issue as well.
When the FreeNAS GUI kicks you back to the logon screen after a period of inactivity, upon attempting to re-log back in it appears to hang. There is a workaround of simply hitting refresh in the web browser when such a hang happens.
Firefox 65.0.1 on MacOS 10.12.6.