Getting "unscheduled system reboot" still for updates.
I believe the update process should be writing the "ok.2.reboot.ini" file (whatever method you opted for)
I've got 2 entirely different systems which both told me unsheduled reboot for my server, despite the reboot simply being a requested update.
- Copied from Bug #69562: Fix "unscheduled system reboot" alert after update added
- Target version changed from Master - FreeNAS Nightlies to 11.3-BETA1
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom