Run ZFS operations in a process pool
Tried to create a periodic snapshot task, and could no create it. After clicking save, the WebGUI rejects the dataset chosen saying "Select a valid choice. tank/Backups/Dropbox is not one of the available choices." This is a bit whimsical since it is a dropdown.
I can reproduce this trivially. If a dev would like to see and debug this on my personal FreeNAS, have them contact me via Ryver.
- Copied from Bug #76971: Run ZFS operations in a process pool added
- Target version changed from Master - FreeNAS Nightlies to 11.2-U4
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Subject changed from Periodic Snapshot task cannot be created - Dropdown is identified as "invalid" to Run ZFS operations in a process pool
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Updated by William Grzybowski about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
Also available in: Atom