Ensure UPS is not ONLINE at shutdown event
When I have UPS service enabled and set to Master, my FreeNAS server shutsdown over night. I disable the UPS service server stays up and running.
Since I upgraded to 11.2-U2.1 update the UPS service is shutting down my server.
- Copied from Bug #79239: Ensure UPS is not ONLINE at shutdown event added
- Target version changed from Master - FreeNAS Nightlies to 11.2-U4
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Subject changed from FreeNAS shutting down overnight to Ensure UPS is not ONLINE at shutdown event
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom