need to add support for managing local users (backend)
We need the ability to add/delete/modify local users. Including passwords. We need to store the unix encrypted password, as well as the smb binary blob. We need to integrate both of these, and build /etc/master.passwd and /usr/local/etc/smbpasswd from the database (or from 'stub' files in the base system, for maximum flexibility).
This is for the backend work.
#3 Updated by Kris Moore almost 5 years ago
Author: truckman <truckman@FreeBSD.org>
Date: 2015-11-14 (Sat, 14 Nov 2015)
Upgrade to version 0.9.0.
- New "query timeout" feature which allows for a configurable timeout on the
execution of certain types of queries. Introduces new function
dnstable_query_set_timeout() and new result code dnstable_res_timeout
- New "time fencing" feature which filters based on 'time_first' and
'time_last' values. Introduces new enum dnstable_filter_parameter_type and
new function dnstable_query_set_filter_parameter() (#9).
- Performance enhancement for some IP range and prefix searches (#11).
- Fix unhandled IPv4/IPv6 address overflow for IP range/prefix queries
- dnstable_convert: Assert vendor 'SIE' and message type 'dnsdedupe' so that
the following cast of the return value of nmsg_message_get_payload() is
- Use CLOCK_MONOTONIC_COARSE rather than CLOCK_MONOTONIC_RAW for query
- query_iter_next_ip(): Fix zero fill condition (#15).
Sponsored by: Farsight Security, Inc.